Paint Coating Thickness Gauge KCT200
This Paint Coating Thickness Gauge KCT200 are used to measure paint thickness and many other dry film on steel or nonferrous base. the paint coating thickness gauge KCT200 provide quick and immediate results. Since dry Film Thickness Measurement is Important to evaluate a coating’s expected life, this Coating thickness gauge is widely used.
• Integrated design,easy to operate.
• Ruby Probe ,wear-resisting, provide Precision measurement and long life service.
• One key and one hand operating ,( zeroing, calibration and measurement in one key)
• Measuring system: Metric and imperial optional
• Both for ferrous base and none ferrous base
• Manufacturing industry, metals-processing, chemical industry ,automobile industry, inspection department.
• Measure thickness of non-magnetic(aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel,paint)coating layers covered on magnetic substrate(steel, alloy and magnetic stainless steel). also can measure thickness of non-conductive coatings layers • covered on conductive substrate (aluminum, brass, zinc and nonmagnetic stainless steel)
|Working Principle||Magnetic-inductive & Eddy-current method|
|Accuracy||±[(1%~3%)H+1μm] Note: H is thickness reading|
|Smallest Measuring Area||Φ15mm|
|Smallest Curvature||for convex surface: 5mm for concave surface: 25mm|
|Smallest Base material thickness||F: 0.2mm N: 0.05mm|
|Power||AAA battery 4 pcs (Non-aviation transport)|
|KCT200 Host||1 PC|
|Standard Calibration Piece||1 SET|
|Steel substrate & Aluminium substrate||Each 1 PC|
|User Manual||1 PC|
|Instrument Case||1 PC|
Integrated coating thickness gauge series
For substrate are Steel, iron, alloy, magnetic stainless steel, cobalt, nickel.
and the coatings are aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, paint, rubber, plastic etc.
Measuring Range: 0~1250μm
Same as KCT100 based on Magnetic induction measurement principle.
Measuring range:0~ 6000μm
suit both eddy current principle and magnetic induction measurement principle.
Q: Can KCT200 measure chrome layer on steel substrate?
A: Yes, KCT200 can measure Chromium layer on steel ?substrate. and measure layer thickness up to 1250μm.
Q: Can KCT200 measure paint coating on steel substrate?
Q: Can KCT200 measure dacromet layer on steel substrate?
Q: Can KCT200 measure rubber layer on copper?
Q: Can KCT200 measure nickel layer on steel.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed