Color Display Portable Steel hardness tester KH190 adopts window menu style, true color display; Has a starting value calibration function.
• Measuring range：（170～960）HLD
• Data Memory: Max 600 groups (relative to impact times 1~32 adjustable)
• Measuring Direction: 360°
• Resolution Accuracy：±6HLD
• Working time：About 200 hours（turn off backlit）
• Main unit weight：300g
• 1 Set Weight：5.5KG
• Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
• Working Temperature: -10°C~55°C
• Display: Color Display
1. Has a starting value calibration function, ensure the data is applicable and accurate in different codes and standards;
2. It has excellent resistance against vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference;
3. the realization of switching material and hardness scale in one-button, simple and convenient;
4. Has the function of automatic alarm. Pre-set tolerance limit, beyond the range has automatic alarm, especially suitable for batch testing;
5. Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices;
6. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status;
7. Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products-two years warranty and all life maintenance. Easy to operate;
8. Narrow space also available to use;
9. Support OEM Service;
|Standard D Impact Device||1 PC|
|Standard Calibration Block||1 PC|
|Standard Support Ring||1 PC|
|Brush||1 PC (Non-aviation transport)|
|USB Cable||1 PC|
|PC Software||1 PC|
|User Manual||1 PC|
|Instrument Case||1 PC|
1. Question: What is the working principle?
It is according to Leeb Hardness principle – the impact rebound method: according to the rebound speed and impact speed to calculate the hardness value.
2. Question: How to use the tester?
Answer: 1) The one of the most important step is loading,
• Push down the loading sheath to lock the impact body; for DC type impact device, the loading bar can be attracted on testing surface and insert DC type impact device into loading bar until the stop position, then loading has been finished.
• Press tightly the support ring of impact device on the surface of test sample, the direction of impact should be vertical with testing surface.
Press down the release button on the top of the impact device to make a test. At this point, the test sample, impact device and the operator are all required to be stable; and the force direction should comply with the axis of the impact device.
3) Average value
The instrument will calculate the average value after 5 times test（same area, but not same point）, and show the average value on display.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed