Electronic Brinell Hardness Tester Wholesale HBE-3000A adopts circuit type sensor added with control system is apply to measure hardness value for big grain metal materials, nonferrous metals and alloy, various tempered steel, hardening and tempering steel, specially for soft metal such as pure aluminum, tin, etc.
|Total Test force||612.5N,980N,1225N,1837.5N,
|Hardness Test Range||8 – 650 HBW (Hardmetals steel ball)|
|Amplifying Ratio of Microscope||20×|
|Maximum Height of Specimen||200 mm|
|Max.depth of specimen||135mm|
|Overall Size of the Tester (L×W×H)||236×550×753mm|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50/60Hz|
Spares in Packing List
|φ2.5, φ5, φ10mm Steel ball indenters||1|
|Testing tables (big, small “V”)||1|
Hardness Tester Category
• Hardness tester categories
• Leeb Hardness Tester
• Brinell hardness Tester
• Rockwell hardness Tester
• Vickers hardness Tester
• Webster’s hardness tester
• Shore durometer
Hardness Tester Maintenance
In addition to the special precautions in the use of various durometers, hardness testers, there are some common issue that should be noted, which are listed as follows:
1. The hardness errors: one of the error caused by the deformation and movement of measuring specimen; The other caused by hardness parameter out of the stipulated standard. For the second error, a standard block is required to calibrate the durometer before measurement. For correction results of Rockwell hardness tester, the difference is within ±1.If the difference is within ±2, the fixed value can be obtained.When the difference is outside the range of ±2, the hardness tester must be corrected, repaired or replaced by another hardness test method.
Each rockwell hardness scale has a practical application range and should be chosen correctly according to the regulations. For example, when hardness is higher than HRB100, HRC scale should be used for testing; When the hardness is lower than HRC20, HRB scale should be used for testing. Because beyond the specified test range, the hardness of the meter accuracy and sensitivity is poor, the hardness value is not accurate, not suitable for use. Other hardness testing methods also have corresponding calibration standards.Standard blocks for calibrating durometers cannot be used on both sides because the hardness of the standard side and the back side may not be the same. Generally, the standard block shall be effective within one year from the date of calibration.
2. in the replacement of the head or anvil, pay attention to the contact parts to wipe clean.After the replacement, the steel sample should be tested several times with a certain hardness until the hardness value is the same for two consecutive times.The purpose is to make the pressure head or anvil and the contact part of the testing machine, contact good, so as not to affect the accuracy of the test results.
3. After the hardness tester is adjusted, the first test point is not used when the hardness is measured.Due to fear of sample and anvil contact is not good, the measured value is not accurate.After the first test is completed and the hardness tester is in normal operation, the sample will be formally tested and the hardness value measured will be recorded.
4. When the specimen is allowed, at least three hardness values are generally selected from different parts to be tested, and the average value is taken as the hardness value of the specimen.
5. For the specimens with complex shapes, pad of corresponding shape should be adopted and fixed before testing.The circular specimen is generally tested in a V-shaped groove.
6. Before loading, check whether the loading handle is placed at the unloading position. During loading, the action should be light and steady, not too hard.After loading, the loading handle should be placed at the unloading position, so as to avoid the plastic deformation that may affect the measurement accuracy due to the instrument being under load for a long time.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed