This Portable Leeb Hardness Tester are for hardness testing on various objects in many industries , testing materials include Steel and cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, ductile iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper zinc alloy (brass), copper tin alloy (bronze), pure copper, forged steel.
Hardness is to be defined as a material’s resistance to indentation, below are the main applications that portable hardness tester used for.
Die cavity of molds
Bearing and other parts
Failure analysis of pressure vessel
Steam generator and other equipment
Heavy work piece
The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
• 7 scales convert freely
• 7 impact impact Device for option
• Has a starting value calibration function
• Excellent resistance against vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference
• One-button switch material selection and hardness scale
• Automatic alarm. Pre-set tolerance limit
• Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status;
• Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products-two years warranty and all life maintenance. Easy to operate
|Measuring Range||HLD(170~960), HRC(17.9~69.5), HB(19~683), HV(80~1042), HS(30.6~102.6), HRA(59.1~88),HRB(13.5~101.7)|
|Working Principle||LEEB hardness : Impact Rebound Method|
|Standard impact Device||D impact Device|
|D probe Indication Error||±6HLD|
|Hardness Scale||HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS|
|Display||128*64 digital matrix LCD|
|Data Memory||Max 600 groups (relative to impact times 1~32 adjustable)|
|Power||AA battery 2pcs (working time 200 hours if backlight off)|
|Type of Impact Device||DC(D)/DL||D+15||C||G|
|Impacting Forceweight of impact body||11mJ5.5g/7.2g||11mJ7.8g||2.7mJ3.0g||90mJ20.0g|
|Hardness of Test tip :Dia. Test tip:Material of test tip:||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV5mmTungsten carbide|
|Impact device diameter:Impact device length:Impact device weight:||20mm86(147)/75mm50g||20mm162mm80g||20mm141mm75g||30mm254mm250g|
|Max. hardness of sample||940HV||940HV||1000HV||650HB|
|Mean roughness value of sample surface Ra:||1.6μm||1.6μm||0.4μm||6.3μm|
|Min. weight of sample:Measure directly with standNeed coupling tightly||>5kg2～5kg0.05～2kg||>5kg2～5kg0.05～2kg||>1.5kg0.5～1.5kg0.02～0.5kg||>15kg5～15kg0.5～5kg|
|Min. thickness of sample Coupling tightly:Min. layer thickness for surface hardening:||5mm ≥0.8mm||5mm ≥0.8mm||1mm ≥0.2mm||10mm ≥1.2mm|
Optional support ring
|Standard D Impact Device||1 PC|
|Standard Calibration Block||1 PC|
|Standard Support Ring||1 PC|
|Brush||1 PC (Non-aviation transport)|
|USB Cable||1 PC|
|PC Software||1 PC|
|User Manual||1 PC|
|Instrument Case||1 PC|
1. Telegraphic Transfer,T/T
3. Western union
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer ?
A: Yes, we are manufacture in Beijing, China, we produce hardness tester, also the surface roughness tester, ultrasonic thickness gauge, coating thickness gauge etc.
2. Q: Can it test light work piece
A: Take D probe as example
If the weight is 2-5kg, use a suitable support ring attached to the probe to ensure test firmly.
If the weight is 0.05-2kg, use thick Grease coupling it to the heavy work piece
1. Low MOQ: 1pc sample acceptable
2. Good Service: 2 years warranty. in every possible ways to meet clients satisfaction.
3. Good Quality: strict quality control standards.
4. Fast & Cheap Delivery.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed