Quality Portable Hardness Tester KH520 is a very cost-Effective NDT instrument suit for testing hardness on site, with built-in printer, large screen and accurate conversion to different hardness : Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore.
1. Standards: technical conditions for Leeb hardness tester B/T 9378-2001; high-precision D-type impact device;
2. Suitable for harsh operating environment, resistant to vibration, impact and electromagnetic interference;
3. Seven hardness scales of shore (HS), Leeb (HL), brinell (HB), rockwell (HRC/HRB/HRA) and vickers (HV) can be measured once and automatically converted;
4. Large-capacity rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery and charging control circuit. with battery charging indicator;
5. Automatic calibration function when power-on.
6. Different impact devices for optional, automatically identified probe when plug probe, and no need calibrate when replace it.
7. It can set the upper limit and lower value and overlimit alarm;
8. Storage 600 groups of measurement value, include backlit display, convenient operation;
9. software available, can export measurement results, manage measurement value storage, measurement value statistical analysis report,
Printing measurement report and other rich functions to meet the higher requirements of quality assurance activities and management;
10. 200 hours continuously work (when printing is off), with automatically sleep, automatically shut down and other power-saving functions.
11. Certificate: CE
|Range||Scales ( standard D probe on Steel and cast steel)|
|Optional probe||DC, DL, D+15, C, G|
|Indication Error||±6HLD (D probe)|
|Hardness Scale||HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS|
|Data Memory||Max 600 groups (relative to impact times 1~32 adjustable)|
|Power||lithium ion battery 7.4v 2000mAH (working time 200 hours if backlight off)|
|Size||210*85*45mm (main unit)|
|Type of Impact Device||DC(D)/DL||D+15||C||G|
|Impacting Forceweight of impact body||11mJ5.5g/7.2g||11mJ7.8g||2.7mJ3.0g||90mJ20.0g|
|Hardness of Test tip :Dia. Test tip:Material of test tip:||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV3mmTungsten carbide||1600HV5mmTungsten carbide|
|Impact device diameter:Impact device length:Impact device weight:||20mm86(147)/75mm50g||20mm162mm80g||20mm141mm75g||30mm254mm250g|
|Max. hardness of sample||940HV||940HV||1000HV||650HB|
|Mean roughness value of sample surface Ra:||1.6μm||1.6μm||0.4μm||6.3μm|
|Min. weight of sample:Measure directly with standNeed coupling tightly||>5kg2～5kg0.05～2kg||>5kg2～5kg0.05～2kg||>1.5kg0.5～1.5kg0.02～0.5kg||>15kg5～15kg0.5～5kg|
|Min. thickness of sample Coupling tightly:Min. layer thickness for surface hardening:||5mm ≥0.8mm||5mm ≥0.8mm||1mm ≥0.2mm||10mm ≥1.2mm|
|Size of tip indentation|
|Indentation diameter:Depth of indentation:||0.54mm 24μm||0.54mm 24μm||0.38mm 12μm||1.03mm 53μm|
|Indentation diameter:Depth of indentation||0.54mm 17μm||0.54mm 17μm||0.32mm 8μm||0.90mm 41μm|
|Indentation diameter:Depth of indentation||0.35mm 10μm||0.35mm 10μm||0.35mm 7μm||– –|
|Application||DC type used to measuring hole or inside face of cylinder,DL type used to measuring elongated narrow slot or hole,D type for routine measurements.||Suitable for measuring surface of the trench or concave.||Suitable for measuring thin workpiece and harden surface.||Suitable for heavy or rough castings and forgings.|
|Standard D Impact Device||1 PC|
|Standard Calibration Block||1 PC|
|Standard Support Ring||1 PC|
|Brush||1 PC (Non-aviation transport)|
|USB Cable||1 PC|
|PC Software||1 PC|
|User Manual||1 PC|
|Instrument Case||1 PC|
Q: How do I purchase your goods?
A: Please send inquiries by email, together with requirements detail, we will discuss with you asap.
Q: What is the payment method
A: We accept TT in advance, Paypal, western union.
Q: Can OEM acceptable, and how long is the lead time?
A: Yes, we can make your brand or model on the key pad etc. we are factory direct, can provide fast lead time, around 7 work days after OEM and order confirmed. normal order 1-10pcs, within 2 days after payment confirmed.
Q: what is the shipping method.
A: 1 set hardness tester around 5kg, normally with 20pcs would send by DHL, ups, fedex. etc.
large quantity by air, by sea.
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed